No Spamming. Spamming is an acronym for:
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
Spam includes the following:
- Posting off topic.
Ex:
I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!!!!!

In a thread disscussing Favourite Pokemon.
- Advertising to other websites in places other than your signature.
- Scamming to get secrets, money, etc.
- Insulting.
- Mini Modding. If you would like to report someone, use the "!" button.

Rule #2:
Don't post big images that will make the page scroll, it is seriously annoying. If you would like to show a image that would make the screen scroll, post a link to the image directly instead.

Rule #3:
Do not revive threads if the last post was made over two months ago. Descriptions of each board will say whether you are allowed to revive threads. If the thread is a Sticky/Announcement, this rule does not apply.

Rule #4:
If there is already a thread identical to one you plan on making, don't make it. Unless it's something like a sprite shop, the thread will be deleted if it is simply just a duplicate of the existing one.

Rule #5:
Do not double, triple or mutiple post in any case, the only time you can multiple post is when you have exceeded the Character limit or you have run out of space to post images.

These rules apply to all members of the Sinnoh Forums, including Moderators, Super Moderators and Administrators. These are all of the rules for now, I will update them when I find something will need to be a rule.
Please do not steal these rules for your own forum, this proves that you:
A) Have no imagination.
B) You don't understand these rules, therefore can't think of your own, resulting in copying and
C) You are a thief.