Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iwaki
Well, they all are from the Swinub family, the last one's gonna be from Mamoswine (Hopefully). Hmm, what could it be called? Kendo? Any suggestions? I've come to a decision, well call it Eloaplet. (Electric + Droplet , the 'a' is to make it sound a bit better)
Nah, I think we should drop the 'a' or 'o' in the name. They add an extra syllable. Well, the extra syllable MIGHT be okay. If it's going to be from a Mammoswine sprite, I say drop the tusks, and recolor the area they were in.
I've done it, check the first post. It WAS on display when I editted my post to sasy that it had a different name. Yeah, mainly to add anther syllable.
Star 
I just took a look at the attacks, and I thought learning moves at level 99 was a bit high. It's okay for a legendary, I guess, but I have a Pokemon Pokedex book thing, and pokemon learn Hydro Pump well before that level, I'm sure. Check on Wikipedia to look at more detailed pokemon move listings.
2 Things:
1) It's Hydro Cannon, not Hydro Pump
2) If you look at the Kanto's Starters' attacks, they do the same thing with Venasaur (Frenzy Plant), Blastoise (Hydro Cannon) and Charizard (Blast Burn).
No, actually, in Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen, you get those moves by going to a special person in the Sevii Islands. And in D/P, you get them from a move tutor when they have high happiness (or so Professor Me says).