Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gag Pokemon
I'm working on a gag region that I plan to use for an RP.  If you're going to help on its creation, you'll probably know some things in the RP that characters don't know at first.  I don't need help on making pokemon; there are already 100 gag pokemon made (movesets not included), along with several stupid types.  I just need movesets, region stuff (maps, gym leaders, etc.), and...that's it, I guess.  If you'd like, you can make sprites, but if you do, you'd be faced with my extremely specific details.  They don't NEED sprites, do they?  Anyways.  Does anybody plan on helping?
[dumbquestion]So, what exactly IS a Gag Pokemon?[/dumbquestion]
No seriously, you could be a bit more specific, and make the RP would also be nice.
A gag Pokemon is a pokemon that's either funny, stupid, or just plain weird. Like, if Kool-Aid man was a pokemon, he would be a gag pokemon. And I just want to get things organized before I make the RP, I don't have the region layout or gym leaders yet. I'm still making dumb attacks (there's a status condition called tasty!), and I'm making a bit of process.

EDIT ON 12/18/07:I've made some towns (13) and 8 gym leaders. All I need are some more moves. And I might need an evil team plotline. So, yeah, I don't need to do much more.

EDIT ON 12/29/07:I'm making a comedy story about people going through the Hiyah region. I've only completed chapter 1 and started chapter 2, so expect to wait a while (especially since it was first a comic and I don't have a scanner). BUT you can expect large quantities of orange juice, a 100 million Pokebuck journey, a dentist office horror, and a dumb parody you will either laugh at or think it's really stupid. Well, I'm done talking about the fanfic. More stuff coming when I actually create it!